Enhancing your knowledge and stretching you skills, you’ll gain real-world experience alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Rewards and benefits
金猫彩票A competitive salary based on the experience you bring and your academic qualifications.
- Health and retirement plans.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid vacation days and public holidays, plus special leave for big life occasions like getting married.
- Access to great facilities, including gyms and wellness centres.
- Professional guidance and support on issues like legal queries, health, wellbeing and bereavement.
- Less than one year of post-qualification experience in addition to an honour’s degree in a relevant subject.
- Your degree will have been gained from a recognized university.
- Good academic record (averaging 65%).
- Legally authorized to work in South Africa.
- You will work well under pressure and show strong leadership, interpersonal and team working skills.